Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yesterday was Day 8


I missed posting this entry yesterday because I refused to pay for WiFi at Starbucks. I was lead to believe I could have two hours of access if I used my Starbucks card. Alas, I was unable to connect so today I'm back at Tullys! No problem connecting here. Here's the post a day late.

How I live from today forward is the critical issue. When I confess the sin that so easily entangles me in the brier of defeat and despair, God's grace in forgiveness cuts the vine and frees me from the thorn. I am free indeed to run with God the race set before me one lap at a time. Or I can return to sin and be conformed to a life stuck in the brier patch where I become like the sin that surrounds me - confined to its image. I would rather run (or in my case ride) today's race with God as my guide.

No comments: